Marv Jones Honda would like to invite you to the 12th Annual Fund Run on June 7, 2015.
We have been a supporter of the Ridge Meadows Hospital Foundation for some time and are pleased to continue to participate. This year, the RMH Foundation has committed to raise over $700,000 for new equipment, new programs and educational opportunities.
- This Fund Run will take place at Fairview Elementary School 12209–206th Street, Maple Ridge.
Come down and help make our goal of $700,000 a reality! There will be a 5K and 10K run with easy routes for both, as well as a Kids Run. The organizers do ask that people leave their bikes and pets at home to ensure the safety of all participants.
- By Mail: Ridge Meadows Hospital Foundation Box 5000, 11666 Laity Street Maple Ridge, BC V2X 7G5
- In Person: At any Lower Mainland Running Room location
- Online: The Online entry is available at either runningroom.com or raceroster.com until May 29, 2015
Race Packages can be picked up:
- Saturday, June 6 10:00am to 2:00pm at The Running Room 505–20395 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge
- Sunday, June 7 (Run Day) 7:30am to 8:30am at Fairview Elementary
Marv Jones Honda and Ridge Meadows Hospital Foundation look forward to seeing you and your family at this event and thank you for your support.
Marv Jones Honda